• Is it safe to shop from your site? The health and safety of colleagues and the wider community has always been our first priority. We have enhanced safety measures in place to safeguard teams, going above and beyond government guidelines to maximise protection.
• What are you doing to ensure colleagues' safety?We have introduced a number of additional health-and-safety measures that go above and beyond the government guidelines. These include:
• 1m or above social distancing respected throughout site
• Temperature-control checks on entry, using advanced thermal screening technology
• Staggered breaks, staggered entry and exit to site and a one-way system implemented to site
• Increased cleaning and disinfecting of equipment
• PPE, including masks, gloves and sanitizer
• What about the delivery of my purchase?For your safety, we’re providing contactless delivery during this time. Our driver will ring or knock on your door, place your order on the ground and step back one or more metres. Instead of asking for a signature, we’ll make a note of your full name to ensure your order has been left in safe hands. Please note that Ilana will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur once your order has been delivered in this way.
In line with government guidelines, all our drivers will be wearing face masks and gloves and are regularly washing their hands and carrying hand sanitiser. We’re also continuing to monitor their health and well-being so they can continue completing deliveries to the highest possible standard. Our fleet of vans are disinfected daily and deep cleaned once a week to maintain utmost cleanliness.
• Shipping partnerWe are working with our partners… to ensure all appropriate health and hygiene standards are adhered to. They are currently operating a contactless delivery system. Where a signature would usually be required or this has been requested by you, they will endeavour to take the recipient’s name as proof of delivery and follow socially distanced protocol. When a signature is waived by you, they will leave your parcel where you specified.
Please note that Ilana or our partners will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur once your order has been delivered as set out above.
• Is it only Black Owned Brands? Yes we only stock Luxury Black Fashion Brands.
• I placed an order but haven’t received confirmation, who should I contact? Should you run into any problems with your order, please send us a email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0203 916 5397
• How to contact your Custom Care? You can email us email@example.com and contact 0203 916 5397.
• Do you ship internationally? Yes we ship internationally.
• Can I amend or cancel an item from my order?Depending on the status of your order, it may be possible to cancel an item or change it to a different size. Please note, we’re unable to combine or add an item to an existing order.
If you need to make any amendments to your purchase, please contact our Customer Care team as soon as possible and we’ll see what we can do.
• What do I do if I think an item that I purchased from your site is faulty?Simply email Customer Care and we’ll look into this for you. When you get in touch with us, please provide your order number and photographs of your item. Please be aware that items which have been damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident, or your own misuse, will not be considered faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• How do I Exchange or Return orders?Exchanging or returning an item couldn’t be easier. Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.
You have 28 days from receiving your order to:
• Create your exchange or return in your Ilana account
• Send your purchase back to us
Items must be returned to us unused with all Ilana tags and designer labels still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to you.
• When should I expect my refund? Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. Your shipping costs will be excluded unless the item is faulty or cancelled under the ICACRs.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through Ilana. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau or by hiring a customs broker.
• What are your Payment methods?Ilana uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt and protect the data you send us over the internet. If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the URL at the top of the browser you will see that it begins with ‘https’ instead of ‘http’. This means that you are in secure mode.
Ilana is registered with Cybertrust as an authentic site. This ensures that your information is kept private between your web browser and our web server.
If your card issuer is based in the EU, you may be asked to verify your payment due to a new requirement under the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2). You’ll be directed to a dedicated page to enter further information or asked to authorise the payment using your mobile phone. Once completed, you’ll be able to return to Ilana.
• How do I contact your PR or Buying Team?You can send an email to the following addresses:
Press and media: firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential contributors - photographers, fashion journalists or editors: email@example.com
Suppliers and designers: firstname.lastname@example.org